We are committed to providing a comprehensive service which includes
- obtaining an understanding of your business and the associated aviation risks involved
- designing and tailoring an aviation insurance program specific to your individual requirements and risk appetite
- liaising with you on an ongoing basis to ensure that your insurance program remains appropriate to the changes in your operation
- placing your insurance with secure underwriters with exemplary claims-paying ability and reputation
- liaising with you, insurers and loss adjusters to ensure that claims are paid equitably and in a timely fashion.
Our product range includes
- aircraft hull and liability
- premises, products and hangar keeper liability
- airport owner's liability
- aviation hull war
- pilot's loss of licence
- aircraft dealer declaration
- excess liability and excess war liability
- loss of use
- deductible buy down
- chemical drift insurance
- aircraft and aircraft spares transit insurance.
Often many of these can be incorporated into the same policy. We would be pleased to oblige you by answering any questions you may have about your existing insurance or what we can offer.
General insurance broking services are provided by BMG General, authorised representative of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co (Aus) Limited. For more information on the service and advice provided, please contact Jason Southon on 0437 631 841 or email email@example.com to obtain a copy of our Financial Services Guide and Authorised Representative Schedule.
Or visit: financial services guide.